China Doll Costume

Friday 4 November 2011

"Bryony Brownwell's Mystery Project"

I was extremely happy to voice audition and get cast in a brand new radio play for the most popular childrens radio station FUNKIDS.
The play titled "Bryony Brownwell's Mystery Project" centres around a bunch of young schoolchildren who decide not to do any of their homework and instead solve the mystery's that happen in their school. The play will broadcast either december/early january and it is in 10 mini episodes.
I cannot express what a joy it was to be in a professional recording studio , recording my first ever radio play.. It was different to what I am used to which is live performing in theatres and galleries but I had a blast and doing radio work was very fun :)

My character was Piper , who is the cheekest and silliest girl which was fun to act and different to anything i've done before.
Was such a pleasure and I hope when it broadcasts that it gets a great reception !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment