China Doll Costume

Friday 25 November 2011

On Set

Helllloooo

I'm so happy to give some information about my first short film !! I've been on set today waiting and filming and I have to say so far its been a great experience.
The filiming today was basically test shots to see how all the cast work together and check the looks visually, the actual shooting takes place in January ( so its bound to be freezing).
The concept of the film is an interesting one. It focuses on the main male lead whose life is practically miserable. He gets ignored and is invisible by everyone else, co workers, family even strangers on the street. One main prop throughout is a small orange that appears in several different places. The man builds up a somewhat tempestous relationship with a woman who break her heel and she is the only one who recgonizes him as a human being. The questions expressed are will this man commit suicide because of the darkness in his life and is there anyone who can save him?
Even though my love is the stage, being on set and filming in front of a camera has a certain charm to it. Knowing that you can retake takes off some of the pressure!!!
I think the test shoots went well and I cannot wait to come back and film again in January , we even got biscuits and celebrations for our talents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment