China Doll Costume

Friday 4 November 2011

Olympic Audition Update

Hello all,

I thought it would be good to update the status on my application to be a performer at the 2012 Olympics opening and closing ceremonies.
I attended my first audition on Wednesday 2nd November and let me just start by saying i have never been so tired in my whole life.... I had a great time and experience there, I cannot directly reveal what was done but it was a very fun way to spend an evening!!
Though i was feeling positive about my audition, other performers out there will know the anticipation and nervousness you feel when waiting to know if you've got a recall or not (especially when you want it as much as I do)
Thankfully, I received an email last night inviting me to a recall audition !!!!!!! That is usually the time when you praise yourself on the fact that you must have done something right :)
Hopefully my recall will be just as much fun as the first audition was and I will shine like i did before.
After my recall, I will keep notified as to the final outcome of this long audition process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment