China Doll Costume

Thursday 17 November 2011

YOUMEBUMBUMTRAIN

An exciting performance that gives me goosebumps everytime I think about it ... I am part of the cast for the 2011 theatre show by the Youmebumbumtrain theatre company.

Everything is top secret , but it is an absolute pleasure to be acting for them... I did not had the chance to experience their previous show as a passenger but I have heard how awesome it was!!!


It's definitely keeping me busy (what with everything else i'm doing) but it is worth it and i know how amazing this new ride is going to be.

Below is the link for a video on Youtube. The video contains passenger's reactions from their last show and only highlight the originality and new flavour that is the BumBumtrain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4A2wTrqgg

2 comments:

  1. You are a lot like me! I love horseriding, swimming, dance, drama and theatre, yoga, photography, and pretty much everything else you put in your interests. I am also an Aquarius and one of my interests is writing...when on holiday, I came up with a story about a girl named Sophie L. How strange.
    Cari at www.carisnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Its funny that we have soo many things in common.

    I've checked out your blog and its pretty good and interesting :)

    ReplyDelete