China Doll Costume

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Tech & dress Rehearsal!!!!!

Ok well right now I am so stressed out with all my University work going on. thinking I should take up some calming sport such as yoga maybe or WII tennis - That could work!!!
Have got an exciting event coming up though, my technical rehearsal this thursday in preparation for my exam performance on March 3rd. Now normally, I would be running around like a headless chicken but me and my group are so ready for it which tends to lower my stress levels.
This performance is very special and quite different for me because I play a young prostititute!!!I can honestly say that I've never played a character like that before so should be very interesting and also slightly weird at times. Haven't fully finished my costume yet but I can reveal that it does include fish net tights so everyone in that audience better be prepared. I don't know why this is, but all through my life I always seem to play the crazy and full - out extreme roles but I guess i'm kinda used to it by now.
At university its so funny - Watching every other group run around trying to sort out costumes, props,lighting etc and us just standing at the bylines ready for whatever's going 2 happen. This is always the busiest time for me as all my University performances happen in the next couple of months plus all the written work that goes along with it but I think that if I start playing the WII whenever I get totally stressed then that will help in calming me down. Will hopefully be able to upload some pictures from my tech rehearsal so you can see me in my sexy costume and the rest of my group looking amazing so I know everyone will be waiting 4 that.

No comments:

Post a Comment