China Doll Costume

Friday 7 October 2011

Olympic Games News

Haven't actually blogged in a while because i've been so busy starting my 3rd year at University and moving out into my new on campus accomodation which is going great... My social life has never been so busy haha

But onto news that I have known about for a while and really should have shared before but I applied and have been given an audition to be a ceremonies performer at the opening and closing 2012 Olympic games !!! whoooooo, how amazing is that opportunity, that would definitely be taking prized place on my c.v.
To be honest, it would probably also be the scariest and most nerve wracking thing i've ever done because it will practially be in front of the entire nation and you wouldn't want to put a foot wrong, but i would summon my confidence and just go for it .
If i get it I would be completely over the moon and excited at what's to come, and if not, just being chosen to audition is a wonder and a great experience.
The day of my audition is Wednesday 2nd november, so not that far off and lets just hope that it turns out the way i'm wishing it too so i can be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime event.



No comments:

Post a Comment