China Doll Costume

Friday 8 March 2013

Running.....

Another hobby that I've gained that is nothing less than hard work but awesome at the same time is Running....

In the midst of such a hectic schedule, it provides light relief as well as staying fit and healthy at the same time.

The first race I did was the Iceman on Saturday 26th January down in Frimley... It was such an amazing experience that I did with my work colleagues and only one word can describe it: HILLY!! They made you go up and down like a yoyo with no recovery time at all. It was roughly 11k , probably not the easiest race to start off with but I wouldn't change a thing about it.

NO PAIN ,NO GAIN

A couple of images below from the day, I love how I start off so happy and postive and you can see the progression in the last picture..... exhausted!!


















A couple of days ago, I signed up for my next race : The Energized Night Run in Battersea London. A nice easy 5k, where you cross the finish line into the afterparty with music, food and drink that goes on until 12pm, Now that sounds like my kind of race!!

Doing it also with my colleagues so it will hopefully be another fun filled event, my training has already begun so hopefully I will not feel as much pain!

http://energizernightrun.co.uk/  

No comments:

Post a Comment